1. Do you really design and manufacture the products shown?
Yes, we design and manufacture all our products at our workshops in Great Britain.
2. Is it solid brass?
Yes, the products are machined from solid brass.
3. Can you make other products than those shown on the web site?
Yes, providing our craftsmen and their machines are able to turn ideas into products.
4. Can you add company logos to your products?
Yes, we can engrave a company logo if suitable artwork is provided.
5. How long is delivery?
We aim to dispatch single orders within a few days. For larger bulk orders we always supply a quoted manufacture and dispatch timescale.
6. Can you guarantee my details will not be passed to any other persons or companies?
Yes, absolutely. All information is confidential.
7. Is your order system and debit/credit card information secure?
Yes, all card information is via secure encription to our card processing company, SagePay.
8. Can I order by telephone or email?
Yes, we can take orders over the telephone (you actually talk to a real person!)
9. Do I have to pay by debit/credit card?
No, you can send us a cheque or pay by bank transfer if you prefer, although the order will not be dispatched until payment has been received.
10. What happens if for some reason the product is not suitable?
We offer a no quibble money back guarantee, payable once the product has been safely returned to us.
11. Do you sell your products in any retail outlets throughout the world?
No, our business is purely based via the internet but we do send our products worldwide.
12. What is covered by your Lifetime Guarantee * ?
* All brass items are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee. Any additional items, i.e. clock inserts, glass for magnifyers, leather, etc. may not be covered under this guarantee.